Administrative Staff Development
The objectives of the administrative staff development programmes are to impart essential professional skills, competencies and office attitudes to the non-teaching staff of the university.
The administrative staff development programmes are broadly organised into three categories. The training programme of one week is organised for laboratory assistants, laboratory supervisors and computer operators. The training programme of two weeks is arranged for office assistants and staff of equivalent cadre. The training programme of two weeks is organised for the Assistant Registrar/Office Superintendent and equivalent cadre staff.
- The programme was attended by thirty five participants from all the constituent Institutes and administration departments of Nirma University. Read More
- The training programme imparted skills required for effective conduction of the laboratory and maintenance and repair of equipment. (August Read More
- The programme was attended by thirty seven office staff from all the constituent Institutes and administration departments of Nirma Read More
- A training programme for improvement of English for the staff members of the University was organized on all Saturdays Read More
- The Centre for Quality Assurance & Academic Development (CQAAD), Nirma University organized Training Programme for administrative staff viz. Laboratory Read More